Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Night Driving running from our Father!


 I was gifted me the Audible book "Trading in the Zone" and it has been a true blessing for growing my skills and self control in trading.  After joining Audible, I came across this book "Night Driving: Notes of a Prodigal Son" by Chad Bird that was gifted to me by a Pastor friend that I never knew he had shared (it was over 2 years ago).

The book hit me square between the eyes and I share it with you. May the Lord bless and keep us knuckleheads, So-B-It! Amen!

quick summary blog post: https://modernreformation.org/resource-library/articles/night-driving-notes-from-a-prodigal-soul-by-chad-bird/

#ThanksB2UOLord  So-B-It! Amen!  

#SaintandSinnerSimultaneously #Christianity #Church #Christians


No comments:

Post a Comment