Thursday, November 17, 2022

Father, U R Unbelievable! Help me with that!


UR Word: 

“‘If you can’?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for one who believes.” Immediately the boy’s father exclaimed, “I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!” -Mark 9:23-24

My Prayer:

Father, I do believe, but also I don't believe! 

  • I fear U but I also fear failure. 
  • I love U but I also love being the center of attention. 
  • I trust U but I also trust myself and others. 
  • I strive 2 B UR saint and yet I am a gifted sinner.  
Lord, I need U! Jesus, I believe & help me 2 overcome my unbelief! Holy Spirit, help me 2 keep my eyes on U, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit! #ThanksB2UOLord  So-B-It! Amen!  

#SaintandSinnerSimultaneously #Christianity #Church #Christians 

No comments:

Post a Comment