Monday, October 10, 2022

My compassionate Father comforts me and also U!

 


UR Word:

3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God  -2 Corinthians 1:3-4

My Prayer:

Father of compassion, I humbly and honestly come B4 U 2day! Thank U 4 comforting me during my times of trial and my decision 2 look 2 other options beside U 4 answers, have mercy on me! 

Thank U 4 loving me, guiding me, and recharging me home 2 U! Help me 2 B available 2 others that R struggling with trials of their own and 2 point them 2 U "The Bread of Life"!  #ThanksB2UOLord  So-B-It! Amen!  

#SaintandSinnerSimultaneously #Christianity #Church #Christians

No comments:

Post a Comment