Friday, October 21, 2022

Father, RECHARGE me each day!

 

UR Word:

The wages of the righteous is life, but the earnings of the wicked are sin and death. 17 Whoever heeds discipline shows the way to life, but whoever ignores correction leads others astray. 18 Whoever conceals hatred with lying lips and spreads slander is a fool.  -Proverbs 10:16-18

My Prayer:

Father, I come B4 U 2day 2 recharge N UR light & N UR Grace, Thank U!  Please shine UR light on UR path 2 eternal life. Buffer & protect me from wandering off N2 the darkness of this world.  Give me discipline & focus 4 this journey each day. And guide my tongue and heart so that I represent U with respect and honor! 

#ThanksB2UOLord  So-B-It! Amen!  

#SaintandSinnerSimultaneously #Christianity #Church #Christians

No comments:

Post a Comment