Saturday, February 19, 2022

Stand Today! Live Not By Lies - Christian Dissidents


UR Word:

Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”    - John 8:31-32

Interview Links from Focus on the Family

        Embracing God’s Truth in a Hostile Culture

Part 1

Part 2

My Prayer:

Father, UR teaching is easy to understand and takes courage to stand up in the face of today's subtle manipulation away from U!  Give me UR wisdom and strength to Stand for U and 4 the people that need to know where the ultimate hope is!

Father, I pray daily 4 U 2 equip me with UR Word, the sword! Equip me with the shield of Faith! Equip me with the belt of UR truth! Equip me with the helmet of Salvation! Equip me with the sandals of UR Gospel!    #ThanksB2UOLord  So-B-It! Amen!

#SaintandSinnerSimultaneously #Christianity #Church #Christians

 

No comments:

Post a Comment