Tuesday, February 8, 2022

B HuMbLe! B LiFtEd UP!

 


UR Word: 

7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8 Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. 9 Grieve, mourn and wail. Change your laughter to mourning and your joy to gloom. 10 Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.  

                                                                     - James 4:7-10

My Prayer:

Father, thank U 4 UR Word! Thank U 4 UR Son! Thank U 4 adopting the broken me with UR unconditional love!

Help me 2 set aside my will and my pride. Help me 2 trust and submit 2 U each day.  Fill me with U so that I can resist the devil and grow near to U! Father, I humble myself B4 U this day! Please lift me, please show me, please grow me 2 day!  #ThanksB2UOChrist  So-B-It! Amen!

#SaintandSinnerSimultaneously

No comments:

Post a Comment