Thursday, March 22, 2018

When I'm Losing Faith, I Just Need U



Father, Thou art with me! You are my sole protector! I just need you!

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He make me to lie down in green pastures: He leads me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me. Thou prepare a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: Thou anoint my head with oil; my cup run over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
                                                                                    -Psalm 23
#BAlwaysNeedingULord

#SaintandSinnerSimultaneously

No comments:

Post a Comment