Friday, March 30, 2018

Stop living for UR Self! Be a Slave! Be A Living Sacrifice!


Your Word: 

“I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.” Romans 12:1

My Prayer: 

Father, Your gift of my life! Your gift of your Son, Jesus! Your gift of grace and mercy! Your gift of spiritual fruit (Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Gentleness, Faithfulness, Goodness, and Self-Control)! I choose today to honor and worship you by presenting my life as a living sacrifice. I open my heart, my soul, and my mind to be transformed.  May this ongoing process be holy and acceptable to you!  So-B-It! Amen!

#BALivingSacrificeEachDay

#SaintandSinnerSimultaneously

No comments:

Post a Comment