Saturday, September 17, 2022

Gently & Respectfully I share my Reason 4 U Lord!

UR Word:

But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,  - 1 Peter 3:15

My Prayer:

Father, my reason 4 faith & hope N U comes from the brokenness that surrounded me since my first breath! I was centered in a selfish world with selfish desires, I experienced and was taught the ways of the world and not of U!  

As I started to question, I discovered there were no worldly answers based in truth. Thank U for presenting me with UR truth and allowing me the freedom to ask, doubt, fight, test, run, wrestle, and return 4 more!

  • UR Grace & Mercy of the broken me confused me! 
  • UR gift of Jesus N place of me is beyond belief!
  • UR forgiveness of my sins R undeserved!
  • UR unconditional love renders me speechless!
Thank U 4 showing me, growing me, teaching me, protecting me as I respond to U on this journey towards home with U!  #ThanksB2UOLord  So-B-It! Amen!  

#SaintandSinnerSimultaneously #Christianity #Church #Christians


No comments:

Post a Comment