Tuesday, January 18, 2022

The Rock of Perfect Peace

 


UR Word:

You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. 4 Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal. - Isaiah 26:3-4 NIV

People with their minds set on you, you keep completely whole, Steady on their feet, because they keep at it and don’t quit. Depend on God and keep at it because in the Lord God you have a sure thing.  - Isaiah 26:3-4 MSG

My Prayer:

Father, U R the Rock, U R my Rock! Father, thank U 4 being the perfect rock in a dark and distracting world.  

Please teach me, guide me, protect me, and comfort me as I grow in putting my complete trust in U!  #ThanksB2UOChrist  So-B-It! Amen!

#SaintandSinnerSimultaneously



No comments:

Post a Comment