Thursday, May 9, 2019

RECHARGE Daily!


REcognize - Hallowed be your name...  -Luke 11:2

REjoice - "REjoice always" - 1 Thessalonians 5:16

REpent - "test everything, hold on to what is good" - 1 Thessalonians 5:21

REquest - "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye. shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you::  - Matthew 7:7

REceive - "be filled with the Spirit" - Ephesians 5:18


Abba, Dear Father,
  • I REcognize you as Lord of all, the "I AM". 
  • I REjoice in all your FRUITFUL gifts big or small given 2 me so far and I look forward knowing the best is yet to come. 
  • I REpent for all the times I have strayed away from U in things that I have done or have left undone. 
  • I REquest UR Grace, UR Mercy, and UR PEACE. 
  • I want to REceive U in my heart, my mind, and in my soul! Come Holy Spirit and coach me 2 day! So-B-It! Amen!  
#REvival

#SaintandSinnerSimultaneously

1 comment:

  1. We often forget Jesus is here, but if we look we will see him! Love the visual in this! God Bless you buddy!

    ReplyDelete