Wednesday, May 9, 2018

U R that small! Get over it!


God's Word:

31 He told them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his field. 32 Though it is the smallest of all seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds come and perch in its branches.”  Matthew 31:31-32

my prayer:

Father, How can I, something so small be so large in UR eyes? Thank U for providing me water and food! Thank U for the world in which U planted me! Thank U for the birds that come to nest around me!  Like a plant reaching towards the Sun, I reach towards U, the SON. May UR face shine brightly on me today so that I can grow even larger 4 U!  

Thanks B 2 U oh Christ! So-B-It! Amen!

#BGrowingNtheSON-Shine!

#SaintandSinnerSimultaneously

No comments:

Post a Comment