Tuesday, April 17, 2018

What do U Seek?


God's Word:

“You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the Lord.” -Jeremiah 29:13-14

“Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!” 1 Chronicles 16:11

my prayer:

Father, I suffer through insecurities, disappointments, fear, doubt, and worry as if I am on my own. I take my life into my own hands and work to feel valued, fight for what I feel is owed me. I feel like quitting and when I fail, I wallow in my inability to live life perfectly.  Today, I turn 2 U! I open my heart and seek to share all of my Good, my Bad, and my Ugly and know that U always make Great for those that believe in U!  

Thanks B 2 U oh Christ! So-B-It! Amen!

#BAlwaysSeekingUWillFind!

#SaintandSinnerSimultaneously

No comments:

Post a Comment