Thursday, February 5, 2015

10 Minute Daily Journey with Jesus through the Gospels - Matthew 8

Let's learn from the One - Jesus!  
Daily Personal Journey one chapter at a time through the Gospels



Open with Prayer - Holy Spirit please come and:

  • Stir in our hearts
  • Instruct our minds
  • Challenge our wills
  • Change our lives.....Amen!

Read - Matthew 8 (Bible Gateway Link Click Here)


Outline - Commit to Memory 
  • Jesus heals a man with leprosy
  • The faith of a Centurion
  • Jesus heals many
  • The cost of following Jesus
  • Jesus calms the storm
  • Jesus restores two demon possessed men

Application from chapter
  • What is the Spirit stirring in your heart?
  • What instruction is the Spirit giving your mind?
  • How does this chapter challenge your will?
  • With help from the Spirit, what can I do today that changes my life?

Close with Prayer - Father all glory and praise are yours, please:
  • Forgive me for my .........
  • Strengthen me in .......
  • Protect me from ........
  • Help me with my unbelief in........
  • I thank you for ......
  • Amen!
From the Power of 3 in 1 - Father, Son and Holy Spirit

I benefit from the 4 A's.......... 

Acceptance - Affirmation - Accountability - Application




No comments:

Post a Comment